Co-Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta


  • Co-Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta

Energitismo Depertim

The co-cathedral was begun in 1725 and completed in 1746 and was built on an earlier Christian cathedral in turn built on the ruins of the temple of Saturn. The facade has two low bell towers. The interior has three naves with a baroque baptistery in wood, paintings by Aloisio Volpi and frescoes by the Atinate, Teodoro Mancini.  

Subscribe to see the latest