Church of St. Andrew


  • Church of St. Andrew

Energitismo Depertim

The church construction began after 1620, when the Duke Alessandro Conti - Sforza, "gave one of his houses .... and the Lugnano Community for gratitude .... they donated to the aforesaid Duke the amount it was worth.... in the workforce." The resulting church was part of the castle and it was enlarged in 1754. The bell tower is set in an old castle tower.

Subscribe to see the latest