Limana is an area and town a few kilometres south of Belluno in north Veneto. Its human habitation dates from the Neolithic and it has been on transit and trade routes since at least Roman times. One historical site is Castello di San Pietro in Tuba, built around the year 1000, whose name derives from the ancient seals of the Knights Templar.
The area has come under various dominions but its architectural record dates from the Venetian period when villas were built, particularly in the 18th century. Its geographical appeal on the edge of the Dolomites is such that the population of Limana is increasing.
‘Impressed by Glass’ are fine glass tableware and ornamental products created by Glass Made by…