What is Energitismo?
- A portal promoting renaissance
- An atelier of selected unique elegant products that come from the hands of fine artists, artisans and craftsmen.
- A place to make creators and their localities feel truly special and enchanted.
- A collection of stories on life and lifestyle
Energitismo was founded by a group of friends who love art and technology and are thrilled by the opportunity to be part of a renaissance.
Energitismo, the name, was born from a dream by Nicoletta Di Marco when researching new concepts for marketing renewable energy. From this catalyst, in 2010 a group of friends (Claudia Bettiol, Alessandro Politi, Nicoletta Di Marco, Gavin Tulloch) prepared a cultural manifesto that formed the basis of the Energitismo Association.
Through the association we began to seek clean energy solutions from a buyer’s perspective, i.e. products with aesthetic appeal, and to inject new technologies, appropriate to a low carbon society about which the team members had expertise, into existing and novel products to meet the needs and desires of buyers.
From mid-2011 the core team began the search for existing products and for partners to develop elegant sustainable energy solutions. During 2012 we concentrated most effort on three projects (that now form part of Our Collection). They became known as ‘Living Jewellery’ in partnership with D’Orica and ‘Ponte De Luce’ with Tondin Doors, both of which incorporated solar cells that replicated photosynthesis, plus Solar Medusa, a family of solar water heater sculptures based on images from nature. Energitismo also introduced about ten other novel sustainable energy products at the launching in Vicenza on 26 October 2012.
In the following six months we visited many artisanal companies and listened with growing pleasure to the stories of men and women and their families who had created something special based on their joint skills and desires, but some of whom, for one reason or another, lacked the resources to effectively market the products to the addressable marketplace. What was common among all these people was their respect for the extended family that was their business.
The Energitismo mission, ’Discover Human Treasures’, arose from our associations with these ‘great humans’. To reach the type of customer who seeks unique elegant products, Energitismo needed an exciting marketing proposition. Of course, the web is part of the answer with attraction through articles of interest to our audience.
In addition we selectively use the social media to alert people whose first point of contact is now through those avenues. These posts attract the reader to sections of the website and particularly to the two product areas, Our Discoveries and Our Collection, where our partners display their best works of art and artisanal beauty.View and read more on this site.
- Gianpietro Zonta Pioneer of Energitismo.
- Daniela Raccanello Pioneer of Energitismo
- Alessandro Politi Pioneer of Energitismo
- Count Alessandro (Nani) Marcucci Pinoli Valfesina Pioneer of Energitismo
- Alfonso Damiano Associate Professor of Electrical Energy Management and of Electrical Machines at Cagliari University.
- Antonella Pagano Poet and performer. She is immersed in life and tells it with passion
- Antonio Rancati
- Chiara Rossi
- Claudia Bettiol Founder and president of Energitismo. We promote beauty in technology, life and society
- Claudio Gheller Marketing expert and pottery lovers. He loves Veneto and he promotes its territories and people whenever it is possible.
- Dario Angeloni Engineer with a specific interest in smart grids and energy management.
- Dario Tamburrano Member of the European Parliament and environment expert.
- Domenico Bisceglia Professional blogger, he helps entrepreneurs to find customers and partners
- Florio Pozza Artist of Sculptures of Light, musician and didgeridoo player between Australia and Italy
- Fulvio Maria Beretta President Istituto del Colore
- Gavin Tulloch Scientist and poet. He loves chemistry, wine, women and operas. We don’t know the order.
- George Tulloch A Millenial, part of Generation Experience, habitual aural hedonist, sensory explorer and sonic exhibitionist.
- Giorgia Arduo Workplace safety expert, lover of Puglia and of Southern Italy
- Giovanni Albino Sculptor and ambassador of Greek an Italian culture
- Karen Saillant Artist, Opera singer and founder of International Opera Theater.
- Lara Tassotti Graduate in Art History, enthusiastic communicator of fashion and lifestyle
- Leone Martellucci Engineer and professor at University Sapienza in Rome. Responsible for University Electric Car Racing Team.
- Luca e Valentina Tondin Lunardon Sustainability experts and bloggers salerosaricette.wordpress.com
- Marco Carbone Craftsman and artist of Castelli and academic of ceramic art
- Marina Bliatsiou Marina is an art historian who studied in Ioannina - Greece and Leicester - UK. She is a cultural advisor…
- Massimiliano Massimi
- Massimo Marcomini Architect who goes beyond architecture and design in his work and life.
- Maurizio Signorini Anthroposophical architect and pays special attention to the colours and the environment. Writes about bio-architecture and biodynamic agriculture.
- Maurizio Giannotti Bioarchitect from Pesaro and scholar of theology
- Monique Xu
- Claudio Nardocci
- Nicoletta Di Marco Architect, art lover and relationship Manager of Energitismo.
- Nicoletta Bressan Economic Sociologist, CIT NETWORK di N.B. - Founder and General Manager.
- Ramune Kupsyte Lithuanian owner of amber shop in Bassano del grappa and Amber road maker every day.
- Roberta Gabrielli
- Roberto Perziano
- Rossella Gianesin Editor and translator of Energitismo
- Salvatore Gulli Automation engineer, he studied sericulture in Japan specializing in the techniques for spinning silk, with the dream of reopening a…
- Simona Celia Photographer and lover of art
- Tiziana Paci Author of books on the method for designing fashion "Figure in Fashion" and "Fashion in Male Likeness"
- Vivitskaia Tulloch & Ayesha Tulloch
- Valtero Curzi Philosopher, poet, writer, follows art presenting exhibits and explaining their essence.